Our Service and Recruitment Process:
Meeting candidates and bringing them to clients by:
- Liaising with our clients to determine their needs and values. This will include personal visits from time to time, telephonic and electronic communication as permitted by our client.
- Relationship leads to business i.e. the next step would involve receiving a job specification from our client.
- Sourcing the right candidate to match the job specification either from our database or Career websites or referrals.
- CV culling, screening and interviewing.
- Screening the appropriate candidates by conducting competency-based one-one-one interviews (one-on-one interviews are conducted as a standard rule unless it is physically impossible to meet with the candidates in which case a detailed telephonic interview will be held and the client will be made aware of this.)
- E-mailing the CV’s of only suitable candidates through to our client. All CV’s are standardized in our professional, easy-to-read format.
- Co-ordination of interview times/ organizing candidates to attend client interviews and all related services.
- Conducting reference checks and other checks (credit and criminal) as specified by our client.
- Response handling.
- Liaising with candidates (and clients) regarding any offers made, starting dates etc.
- After-sales service: ensuring that both clients and candidates are fully satisfied after the placement of the candidate is made.
- Additional Service: Watching brief for our clients- In a competitive marketplace it can be highly advantageous to know about great candidates first. Because we make the effort to know your culture and your hiring needs well, we can maintain a watching brief for individuals that suit your organisation. When we see someone we know you will like we bring them to your attention.